Sarah Tabone

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

One Year Today! Happy Birthday!


I just finished writing the previous post when I remembered that I started this blog last August just before I went to Canada, so I decided to check what date exactly I had started it and it's today. Today is my blog's one year birthday! I can't believe a year has passed already since I was about to leave for Canada. Time flies like anything! So anyway... happy birthday my dear blog, you have been a great bearer of news over the past year, and hopefully for many many more!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:50 AM, Blogger Simon said…

    Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday to Sarah's Blog,
    Happy Birthday to you.

    i expect a song for my blogs birthday this sunday ok...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home