Sarah Tabone

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

England Day Five

So, today was a relaxed but fun day. We woke up, unpacked properly and then drove into town to look at the shops. I developed my photos and bought a few things and then met my aunt and uncle for tea in a coffee shop. Afterwards we went back home and had a snack. In the afternoon I helped my uncle mow the lawn in the front and back garden (not as easy as it looks!) and then we set up a volleyball net in the garden and spent a good hour playing volleyball, football and basketball. Fun! It's great having a big garden... I want one :) By the time we were done it was time for dinner, and after clearing up I went on the internet for a while and then went to bed. It was a nice day as I said. Very much a typical English day!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger Jonathan said…

    aw pupa. u c i commented for you! now rest a bit ta whilst you're there don't just work on your thesis so u go home refreshed ok. and its ok u don't need to buy me a $10,000 present ... $9,999 is good enough! love u xxx :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home