Sarah Tabone

Monday, August 20, 2007

Days Six to Eleven and BACK!!








Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in a while but computer access wasn't great there. Well the last few days were mainly made up of spending time with my family and going shopping!:) Hehe... always a good thing. I spent the week at my aunt's house, which is where I practically spent all my Summers ever since I was 9 months! I love it there, and obviously the best bit is seeing my family... I miss them soo much. The wedding, as I said before was great. I think Rachael looked so beautiful and Simon was glowing. Please note, this is the guy who said he would NEVER get married:) ah... oh well :) Now I'm back in Sunny Malta and wondering what everyone is up to. Dying to see you all! It's so hot my goodness, taking a while to get used to the heat. Anyway, I will be off to continue unpacking. Posting a few more pictures of the wedding... see ya!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home